Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
According to Art. 13 section 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of on April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”) we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the company under the name: Expedite limited liability company (PL: Expedite Sp. z o.o., hereinafter “Expedite LLC”) with its registered office in Warsaw (02-952) at Wiertnicza 165 St., with NIP number: 951-248-37-62, REGON number: 383278477, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000784947, with a share capital of PLN 5,000.00.
2. If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data, as well as your rights, you can contact us in writing to the address of our office indicated in point I above.
Purposes and basics of processing.
We will process your data:
- for the purposes necessary to perform the Agreement for the provision of services, based on your consent (the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR).
- for marketing purposes, based on your consent (the basis of Art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a of the GDPR).
- in order to conclude a contract, contracts with subcontractors (the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR)
- for archival (evidentiary) purposes which are the realization of our legally justified interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (basis from Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims that are the implementation of our legally justified interest (the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- in order to examine customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- in order to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of our legally justified in this interest (basis from Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
Right to object.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data processed for the purpose and on the basis of the mentioned above indicated at any time. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to determine, assert or defend claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing at any time. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data for this purpose.
Data storage period.
We process data based on your consent until you withdraw your consent or we determine that it has become outdated; We are allowed to process data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose or we determine that they have become outdated.
Your personal data may be transferred to entities from the Expedite LLC group, business partners, subcontractors (processing entities) e.g. to accounting, legal, IT companies, marketing agencies.
Rights of data subjects.
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to your data and receive a copy of it
- rectification (correction) of your data
- remove, limit or object to their processing
- data transfer
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Information on the voluntary provision of data.
Personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by you:
– voluntarily in the case of data entered in forms for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, including for contact purposes;
– mandatory in order to conclude and perform the Contract for the provision of services, to the extent necessary to implement the Agreement or arising from legal obligations.
We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, data are stored on secured servers, computers and third parties.
The website automatically collects only information carried in cookies.
Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the Website User’s terminal device. They are intended for using the Website’s pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the device final.
The operator of the Expedite LLC Website is an entity that places cookies on its User’s terminal device and those who has access to them.
Cookies are used to:
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until they leave the Website. Permanent files are stored in User’s terminal device until they are removed by the User or for the time resulting from their settings.
The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement on his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser.
Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the terminal device.
Files (cookies) used by the Website, placed on the User’s terminal device, may be made available to his partners.
Information on the settings of web browsers is available on its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.